We endeavour to be innovative in making life better for our clients and to routinely exceed their expectations in quality, service and value measures. We respect all of our clients contribution to our business success and value their honest feedback on our performance.
By providing sector leading service standards, we aim to build lasting relationships that enable both our clients and our organisation to achieve our most ambitious development goals.
Clients can continually expect Disruptive Innovation to:
* Act with absolute honesty and integrity in everything we do.
* Be considerate, courteous and professional at all times.
* Actively adapt to meet our clients personal engagement preferences.
* Strive to understand our clients needs and work swiftly to fulfil them.
* Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve client outcomes.
* Routinely exceed contractual delivery obligations.
* Maintain effective communications in all engagements.
* Maximise value for our clients.
* Improve our service delivery in each progressive engagement.
* Respect client anonymity.
* Maintain absolute confidentiality in all engagements.
* Contract our personnel with strict confidentiality agreements.
* Establish secure communications systems.
* Maintain secure data storage systems.
* Destroy or permanently remove all project information on request.
* Progress all commercial business transactions promptly and professionally.
* Provide clear and detailed written information for all contracts.
* Respect all contractual obligations and fully discharge them.
* Maintain all contractual obligations that extend beyond the contract term.
* Establish effective communications procedures with all clients.
* Respond promptly to all inward communications .
* Provide clear, timely information.
* Pro-actively communicate progress and maintain orientation.
* Provide “out of hours” communications contacts.
* Provide remote data access facilities.
* Maintain agreed security arrangements.
* Genuinely welcome all client feedback.
* Ensure all feedback is promptly reviewed by company Directors.
* Acknowledge receipt of client feedback in writing the next working day.
* Inform how feedback will be incorporated within 5 working days.
* Communicate all feedback and actions to every member of our staff.
* Actively seek further client feedback after improvement implementation.